- We will not use or disclose your Personal Information unless you have given your permission, except for the following purposes:
1.1 to assess, operate and improve this website and the services provided through it;
1.2 to keep you informed about Cotswold Perfumery Limited and its services and about this website;
1.3 if we are required to disclose such Personal Information by any applicable law, regulation or legal process.
- We will not sell, trade or rent your Personal Information to others.
- In addition to the use of your Personal Information as described above, we may also gather anonymous information which may be used by us or shared with third parties. This is information which does not identify you, but which may be helpful for marketing purposes or for improving this website or the services provided through it.
- Telephone calls to the Cotswold Perfumery may be recorded for training purposes.
- If you have any questions or wish to have any Personal Information edited or deleted, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at the address below:
Cotswold Perfumery Ltd, Bourton on the Water, Cheltenham GL54 2BU, England.
In order to comply with new rules, we use a system of classifying the different types of cookies which we use on the Website, or which may be dropped by third parties through our websites. The classification was developed by the International Chamber of Commerce UK and explains more about which cookies we use, why we use them, and the functionality you will lose if you decide you don't want to have them on your device. Please be reassured that we are working on other privacy and cookie-related improvements to the Website.