POSTAGE & PACKING CHARGES.
For delivery to a UK address, postage and packing is free for orders over £30, otherwise £1.95.
For overseas orders carriage is calculated at cost according to the weight of the items you order. Tax will automatically be deducted if appropriate depending on the delivery country you select when viewing your basket.
If you want to know the postal charges before committing yourself, simply select the items you want, View your basket and select the delivery country. All charges will be shown without any commitment.
- By Cheque - as long as it is drawn on a UK bank in sterling. Cheques should be made payable to Cotswold Perfumery Ltd.
- By Credit or debit card. We accept Mastercard, Visa, JCB, Switch and Delta cards. We do not accept American Express or Diners Club.
- By Postal Order.
1. Make a separate order for each different delivery address.
2. Select the items you want from the product list (Perfume or Jewellery). Choose whether you want gift wrap or not (an extra 20p per item) when you select the item. Items will be added to your basket, but you can remove them later if you wish.
3. Click View Basket and before proceeding select your delivery country. This is required so that the website can correctly calculate postal charges and VAT.
4. Adjust your order if necessary by adding or removing items. When happy with your selection, tick the box saying that you agree to our terms and conditions and select method of payment (cheque or credit card).
5. Complete your name and address details including your title. If you just give us a surname and an initial, we will assume you are a "Ms"! If the delivery address is the same, just tick "Use billing address for delivery".
6. If you have requested gift wrap, write the message for the gift card in the Message box. If the gift is to arrive on a particular date in the future, put this date in the "Date Gift to Arrive" box, otherwise leave this box blank.
7. Complete your card details and click the submit button. Make sure you only click the submit button once.
Simply call us during opening hours on +44-(0)1451-820698. For goods to be sent overseas we will not be able to quote you a price for the order over the phone, as various calculations for tax and postage have to be made. Use the website if you need to know the exact cost.
Fax your order at any time to +44(0)1451-821717. For goods to be sent overseas, use the UK price - we will recalculate the order value and charge the correct amount to your card.
Q When I select items and then view my basket, previous items have disappeared.
A You need to allow Cookies on your browser. If you are using Internet Explorer go to Tools/Internet Options/Privacy and slide the scroll bar to a lower position so that Cookies are enabled.
Q I have not received an email confirming my order.
A Either you did not Submit your order or you have made a typing error when you entered your email address on the form. You should contact us as soon as possible to make sure we have received your order correctly.
Q I have submitted my order but I want to change it now.
A Send us an email straightaway and let us know what you want to change. Try to act quickly as we normally process orders the day we receive them.