Cotswold Perfumery was established in 1966 and specialises in Fine Fragrances for the niche market.
A range of unique fragrances is available from the Cotswold Perfumery shop as well as this website, but the Cotswold Perfumery has made numerous fragrances for other companies in the niche market, sold under different names in London, the USA, the Middle East, Russia and Europe.
The Cotswold Perfumery home is this beautiful Grade II Listed, 300 year old property in Bourton on the Water. This is where perfumes are created by John Stephen - the chief perfumer. It is also where Perfume Courses are run, where fragrances are available in the retail shop, where Factory Tours can be booked and where accommodation is available in our award winning apartments in the old part of the Perfumery - and more recently in Cheltenham town centre.
Our world is about perfumery
- We create perfumes - specialising in Fine Fragrances
- We sell our own range of fragrances in our shop in Bourton on the Water in the Cotswolds
- We run Perfume Courses where we can teach you how to make perfume.
- We offer Lab Days for those who want to come to the Perfumery and practice what they learnt in our courses.
- We offer accommodation in two beautiful Five Star, Gold Award apartments in our 300 year old property in Bourton - both with river views. Residents get discounts if they attend courses at the same time.