If your business or organisation is involved in manufacturing or selling fragrant products, expert Cotswold Perfumery training will increase your staff’s knowledge, improve their ability to sell, and boost their self-confidence.
All courses are developed and run by our chief perfumer, John Stephen, a Chartered Chemist, with over 50 years of experience of working as a creative perfumer in the fragrance industry.
Courses are tailored to meet the needs of your company, and can involve basic skills training in perfume, or more technical aspects of perfumery.
Examples of course content include:
- Finished fragrances and how to understand their groups
- Selling to the public – answering customer questions knowledgeably
- Pheromones in perfume
- Allergic reactions to perfume
- How to choose a perfume
- Ingredients of perfume – natural versus synthetic ingredients, and their implications
- The chemistry of perfume – understanding solvents, evaporation rates, nomenclature
- Regulations covering the industry, health and safety
- Perfume creation – techniques, restrictions, how to give a perfume brief
- Launching a new product
- Analytical techniques – relative density, gas chromatography, mass spectrometry
Training can take place at your workplace or at the Cotswold Perfumery.
For more information, prices and availability, email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01451 820698 with your preferred location, dates and number of attendees.