If your company is involved in manufacturing or selling fragrant products, staff training will improve their knowledge, ability to sell and general self-confidence. Courses are designed specifically around company needs and can involve basic training in perfume or more technical aspects.
All courses are given by John Stephen who is a Chartered Chemist, and has over 45 years experience in the industry working as a creative perfumer.
Course content is tailored to suit particular company requirements. Examples of possible content include:
- Finished fragrances and how to understand their groups
- Selling to the public - answering their questions knowledgeably
- Pheromones in perfume
- Allergic reactions to perfume
- How to choose a perfume
- Ingredients of perfume - natural verses synthetic and their implications
- The chemistry of perfume, understanding solvents, evaporation rates, nomenclature
- Regulations covering the industry, health and safety
- Perfume creation - techniques, restrictions, how to give a perfume brief.
- Launching a new product
- Analytical techniques - Relative density, gas chromatography, mass spectrometry
Venue can be at your place of work or at the Cotswold Perfumery.
For more information simply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your preferred place, dates and number of attendees for a quote.